Ok, here we go with my HATE list. Let me know if you agree or not, and if you have any to add!
- Birthday parties at GW ;-P
- The Quake comedian. You know, those tossers that are always making smart comments, always have something to say just after they frag you. These losers probably have a bunch of insults bound to keys!
- Campers - nah, not really, they're easier to kill when they stay still!
- Lag - doesn't everyone??? T1 lines for all!
- People who don't capture the flag. Now this REALLY pisses me off! Why run around hanging on to the flag if you can capture it???
- People who stand over the flag. Oh man, last night I had the flag with about 3 enemy behind me and some BASTARD was camping on our flag! Fucking loser.
- The BFG. Only when I don't have it. :)
- When Xtro joins the opposite team. Bastard.
- When I have my favourite tech and I get railed.
- The sandpaper feeling in my eyes after two hours straight Quaking.
- Forgetting to change weapons and trying to grapple someone to death.
- Guys who play in chicks skins. Hmmmmmm, still trying to work these cross dressers out! Yeah, yeah I know the rumours about the female model being skinnier and harder to hit...
- Dying - goes without saying really.
- Players who don't give way to flag carriers.
- Whingers / complainers. "Even up the teams", "It's not fair", "No BFGs please" you know the crap they go on about. PLAY or DISCONNECT you LOSERS.
- Friendly fire without cause. Why the fuck do people fire on their own team???
- Running out of ammo, changing to the grapple, then trying to change back....NOTHING HAPPENS!!!!
- Picking up the phone while you're online...disconnection NNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Thanks to Harmer for these gems:
- People that say anything beginning with "camp" regarding ctf. It's F#*king defence!
- People that don't declare that they ARE going to use the BFG ignoring the consensus.
- Being grappled to death.